Sunday, May 18, 2008

Apple Dumplings

Ingredients:
1 large apple (1 C diced)
4 large square won ton wrappers
.5 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp sugar
1.5 tsp honey
Powdered sugar (optional)

Directions:
Peel and dice apple then mix in a bowl with sugar, cinnamon and honey.
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Scoop 1/4C of apple into center of won ton wrapper than fold corners up towards each other (of course I forgot to take that pictures) making sure sides over lap, then twist the top to be sure it stays closed. Poke 2 sides with a fork just once to allow any air out while baking (thanks Roni for the idea!)
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Place the dumplings on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray (I use Olive Oil Pam). Spray the tops with a bit of cooking spray and then sprinkle with a bit more cinnamon. Bake for about 25 minutes. Once they are done plate the dumplings and add a shake of powdered sugar. Voila 1 point goodness!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Serving size: 1 dumpling
Servings per recipe: 4

Nutritional info per serving:
Calories: 83
Fat: .3
Carb: 18
Fiber: 1.2
Sugar: 3.4
Protein: 2.4
WWP: 1

4 comments:

Natalie said...

these look wonderful! i can't wait to make these!!!

Anonymous said...

Apples in a won ton wrapper, love that idea, thanks!

Anonymous said...

That. Looks. Amazing.

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! These look delicious! I can not wait to make them! I can't believe they are only 1 point!!

I found your link on Normal To Natalie's blog and I love your blog!